top of page
Angie's Recipe Corner
Do you want to add some homestyle sides and desserts to your entrée to compliment your meal using Willboy's products? If so, checkout these recipes.
Sweet Potato Pie
4 cups of potatoes
3 cups of sugar
1/4 teaspoon of salt
1 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
1 cup of milk
1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger
1 1/2 stick of unsalted butter
1/4 teaspoon of ground clover
2 teaspoons of vanilla
2 - 9 in. frozen/unpacked pie crust
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Bake raw sweet potatoes for 2 hours or until the potatoes are tender at 350 degrees.
3. Mix dry ingredients in a bowl.
4. Add melted butter, eggs, milk, and sweet potatoes into one bowl. Stir thoroughly.
5. Evenly mix in the dry ingredients into the
bowl with the sweet potato batter.
6. Evenly pour the potato mixture into each 9" pie shell.
7. Place pies in the oven until they are done.
Strawberry Short Cake
1 box yellow cake mix
1 lb. container fresh strawberries
1 large container of cool whip
1 cup of sugar
1 cup of water
1. Pour out on box of yellow cake mix.
2. Follow the directions on the box.
3. Pour cake mix into a sheet cake pan.
4. Place in oven, and cook per instruction on box.
5. After fully cooked, let the cake cool down for 30 minutes.
6. After cooling, punch holes all over the cake with a fork.
7. Place strawberries in a pot, except 3 of them.
8. Chopped strawberries up fine, add water, sugar and let dissolve. Cook the strawberries on medium heat for about 10 to 15 minutes, stir occasionally.
8. Pour strawberries and juice onto cake all over, let cool before putting cool whip on.
9. Add the cool whip to the top of the cake.
10. Split the 3 strawberries and place on top of cake.
11. Place back the cake in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Homemade Baked Mac and Cheese
8 oz. box of elbow macaroni
8 oz. of cottage cheese
2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
8 oz. of cream cheese
Add salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook macaroni for about 10 minutes.
2. Beat eggs by hand.
2. Stir in the remaining of ingredients with the macaroni.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
4. Pour all of the ingredients into your pan.
5. Place the pan in the oven and cook for about 30-40 minutes.
bottom of page