Angie recipe corner
Bake Corn Bread
3/4 cup of corn meal
1/4 cup of flour
1/2 tsp. of baking powder
1/4 cup of sugar
1/4 tsp of baking soda
3/4 cup of buttermilk
1/8 cup of oil
1. Mix together by hand until blended well.
2.Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
3. Grease pan before adding ingredients
4. Pour ingredients into a 9" pan
5.Place in oven and cook 15 to 20 minutes
6. Make up to 9 slices
Homemade Baked Mac and Cheese
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30-40 mintues
Serves: 10 or more
8 oz. elbow macaroni (cook first)
8 oz. cottage cheese
2 cups sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
8 oz. cream cheese
1 egg (beatened)
Add salt and pepper.
Stir all ingredients together.
Bake until brown.
Strawberry Short Cake
1 box yellow cake mix
1 lb. container fresh strawberries
1 large container of cool whip
1 cup sugar
1 cup of water
1. Yellow cake mix, follow direction on the box.
2. Pour cake mix into a sheet cake pan.
3. Place in oven, and cook per instruction on box.
4. After fully cooked, let the cake cool down for 30 minutes.
5. After cooling , punch holes all over the cake with a fork.
6. Place strawberries in a pot, except 3 of them.
7. Chopped strawberries up fine , add water, sugar and let dissolve and cook on medium heat for about 10 to 15 minutes, stir occasionally.
8. Pour strawberries and juice onto cake all over, let cool before putting cool whip on.
9. Add the cool whip to the top of the cake.
10. Split the 3 strawberries and place on top of cake.
11. Place back into refrigerator until ready to serve.
WBoy Food Group
Wilson, NC 27893